Do You Need a New Homeowners Insurance Policy?

Speak with an insurance agent in Bozeman, MT

No two homeowners insurance policies are alike. Some policies will only cover home repair costs, while others could cover your valuables, such as jewelry. If your homeowners insurance policy doesn't fit your needs, turn to Montana Insurance Group, LLC in Bozeman, MT for help. Once we figure out which types of coverage matter to you, we'll do research to find the perfect insurance policy.

We can also help you bundle your home insurance with other types of insurance for maximum savings. Call 406-577-2313 now to schedule a consultation with an insurance agent.

Protect your property with an insurance policy

Protect your property with an insurance policy

In addition to homeowners insurance, Montana Insurance Group sells:

Landlord insurance - This may cover damage to your rental unit caused by irresponsible tenants, floods or fires.
Renters insurance - This may cover damage to your apartment or stolen belongings.
Seasonal/secondary dwelling insurance - This may cover damage caused by vandalism, home repair costs or stolen belongings.

Whether you need to insure your apartment or your vacation home, you can trust us to find a policy that works for you. If you need landlord or renters insurance, contact us today.

Expect the Best, But Prepare for the Worst

Invest in homeowners insurance for your Bozeman, MT property

Every day across the country, thousands of homes are affected by natural disasters and accidents. Floods, storms and fires can cause serious damage and loss of property. Make sure you are protected with the right kind of insurance policy. Montana Insurance Group, LLC provides homeowners insurance to residents across the Bozeman, MT area.

Most homeowners insurance policies provide:

  • A way to replace your belongings
  • The funds to repair or replace your home
  • Temporary living funds in case you are displaced

Going through a natural disaster or a fire is difficult enough. Call 406-577-2313 today to learn how to protect your property when the unexpected happens.

What type of policy do you need?

If you don't own your home, can you still protect yourself and your belongings in the event of a disaster? Thankfully, there are a few options for renters and other individuals. Our most common policies include:

  • Renters insurance: This covers the loss or destruction of your personal property in the dwelling.
  • Landlord insurance: This covers damage to any rental unit you own, whether by a careless tenant or natural disaster.
  • Seasonal/secondary dwelling insurance: The covers a place you own and use as a vacation property or part-time residence.

It's important to note the differences between homeowners insurance and renters insurance, especially if you're shopping for coverage for the first time. The biggest difference is that a renters insurance policy covers your personal belongings and not the property itself.

Wherever you live, make sure that you are protected. Speak with one of our team members about how you can sign up for homeowners insurance in Bozeman, MT today.